Monday, April 13, 2015

Final Deliverables for Kidwell P1

For my Rice Krispies cereal box designs, I chose the words confidence, order, and comfort (from left to right).


1) Comfort - While designing this box, it was important that I always try to provide a comforting feeling. I chose to hand letter the back ground because it provides a supporting image behind the information being provided on the box. The colors are sophisticated and allow the text to rest on the box in a calming fashion; a homey feeling.




2) Confidence - I wanted this box to contain bold and heavy text and rules. While keeping everything organized in a clean manner, I made sure that important text was more visible so that a feeling of confidence was being displayed.




3) Order - Finally, this box cleanly provides information on the box in a orderly fashion. On the front, text is stacked and grouped together so that it is visually appealing while still having still having a sense of hierarchy. On the side of the box, important health percentages are shown in a easy to read structure. On the back, the rest of the text is neatly organized so that the user knows exactly what they will be reading. This is also the "chosen" box that I would show to a client.






No comments:

Post a Comment