Monday, November 2, 2015

Project Two Process/Reflection

Participation
The group I was placed in with Mitch and Demore, we came up with tons of content for our Health subject. Most of this was included on the final posters for Health. During the design bash we created the idea of the hanging posters that created "rooms" such as the doctors office, the home, as well as the grocery store. (I believe you have pictures of this), and this idea was most voted on at the end of class.

A few days later, for my "create a direction" group these were the photoshop mockups I made that also went into our presentation.




After the final design direction was determined by the class, my XD group met on a Saturday to user test our posters and interactive elements.

Sarah and I also came up with a very accurate budget for the final design pitch to United Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment